Ford Ka 2009 1.2 (englanniksi)

transitmiesten oma osio
remonC

Ford Ka 2009 1.2 (englanniksi)

Viesti Kirjoittaja remonC »

Hello,

I'm a foreigner living in Finland. I'm in the market for a new car and I have got my eyes on this Ford Ka 1.2L from 2009. This is not only my first car in Finland, but also my first car in general. Is this a good first car? What are some of the things I should be aware of? Based on the hultokirja, what services should I immediately get? When should I change the cam belt? It was last changed in 2017 at 90tkm. The seller has reported some issue with the bearing making noises, which I have decided to fix immediately. I have also done a Rekkari check of the car, the report is attached to the post. Overall, is this a good buy?

You can see the full details with huoltokirja here:

Nettiauto: https://www.nettiauto.com/ford/ka/14127326
Rekkari.fi report: https://jmp.sh/s/fQp6FXzpIsz71K6YsT33
duckworth
Viesti:

Re: Ford Ka 2009 1.2 (englanniksi)

Viesti Kirjoittaja duckworth »

Hi there and welcome to Ford-Club Finland! :)

That Ka is with 1,25 Duratec, or actually it´s only badged as one, but it´s basically similar to the Sigma/Zetec SE- engines that you found from Mk1 Focus for example. The cambelt hase been done at 90551km and considering that car has now rolled nearly 170 000km I´d say the window is full for cambelt lifetime, eventhough the "offical" distance is much higher some where around 120 000km or 160 000ish? Still real life recommendation is about 80 000km or 8 years. I also looked cars service book further and noticed that some times they had put 5w40 oil and even 5w50 oil into it, as the correct viscosity is 5w30, so has this been done to compansate oil burning or due to something else, I´m not sure...?

Overall the car looks pretty straight and as the seller has mentioned one of the wheel bearings is gone, but those are pretty easy to fix or then just take it to professional and doesn´t cost a fortune.

-Arttu

EDIT: Voisko ylläpito siirtää tämän tonne tekniikkapuolelle?
Opel on pop, mutta Ford on progee

-BMW 325i N52B25 "käyttis ish?"
-Omega B2 2.2 16v "talviauto"
-Omega B2 3.0 V6 "varaharrasteauto"
-Sierra Mk1 -86 "Group A- wnb"

BOREHAMMER
remonC

Viesti Kirjoittaja remonC »

remonC kirjoitti: 24 Helmi 2024 17:05 Hello,

I'm a foreigner living in Finland. I'm in the market for a new car and I have got my eyes on this Ford Ka 1.2L from 2009. This is not only my first car in Finland, but also my first car in general. Is this a good first car? What are some of the things I should be aware of? Based on the hultokirja, what services should I immediately get? When should I change the cam belt? It was last changed in 2017 at 90tkm. The seller has reported some issue with the bearing making noises, which I have decided to fix immediately. I have also done a Rekkari check of the car, the report is attached to the post. Overall, is this a good buy?

You can see the full details with huoltokirja here:

Nettiauto: https://www.nettiauto.com/ford/ka/14127326
Rekkari.fi report: https://jmp.sh/s/fQp6FXzpIsz71K6YsT33
So do you recommend changing the cambelt immediately? The owner was saying it's good for another 30tkm. How long does a cambelt change last?

I want to service the car too. What would you recommend to get service? How much do you think the bearing fix is going to set me back?
duckworth
Viesti:

Viesti Kirjoittaja duckworth »

Sorry, I gave false information this time, I thought this was 1.25 for some reason, don´t ask why :lol: , but it seems engine is same than Fiat has:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Ka
In 2008,[1] the European Ka was replaced with a model developed and produced for Ford by Fiat in conjunction with Fiat's own 500 vehicle.[26][27] The car was built in Fiat's Tychy, Poland, factory alongside the Fiat 500, Fiat Panda, and Lancia Ypsilon. Production started on 18 July 2008.

Based on the Fiat 500 architecture, its interior offers optional Bluetooth phone connection, wireless voice control, a USB port, a CD Radio, MP3, an AUX connector, steering-wheel audio controls, and a speaker system consisting of six speakers, a subwoofer, and an amplifier.

The second-generation Ka came with a choice of two engines, a 1.2-litre petrol with 69 PS (51 kW) of power and 102 N⋅m (75 lbf⋅ft) of torque and a 1.3-litre TDCi diesel engine with 75 PS (55 kW; 74 hp) of power and 145 N⋅m (107 lb⋅ft) of torque. Both engines come with sub-120 g/km CO2 emissions (119 for the petrol and 112 for the diesel). Both engines are supplied from Fiat.

Unfortunately I got no knowlegde on those.
Opel on pop, mutta Ford on progee

-BMW 325i N52B25 "käyttis ish?"
-Omega B2 2.2 16v "talviauto"
-Omega B2 3.0 V6 "varaharrasteauto"
-Sierra Mk1 -86 "Group A- wnb"

BOREHAMMER
Vastaa Viestiin